Whatever you need to do with your documents – smartening them up or simply sorting them out…
Perhaps you urgently need to make amendments to and reformat an old contract or procedures manual that is tired and needs smartening up; or you are left with numerous pages of handwritten notes that need typing up and ordering after attending a conference or meeting.
We can standardise and template your documents, working to your specific requirements and guidelines, ensuring that all styles, fonts, bullet points, numbering/lettering systems and margins etc. are consistent throughout.
In addition, we can return your documents to you with a Table of Contents, fully grammar checked and proofread.
Our document formatting services include:
- Compiling documents from multiple files in various formats
- Inserting images, tables, charts and appendices etc.
- Determining a good page layout, orientation, page numbering
- Setting margins, page breaks, headers & footers, columns
- Formatting text to include style headings, lists and numbering, footnotes etc.
- Style tables and figures to present your data as clearly as possible
- Using your branding we devise suitable fonts, colours and styles for covers, headers/footers
- Cross-referencing numbered tables and figures throughout your document
- Creating a table of contents for your document
- Ensure consistency of spelling, grammar and layout throughout
- Producing a reliably styled document either in fully editable Word format or PDF
Time is money, are you using yours wisely? Find out more about how we can help you…
Read about our transcription services and the many different sectors we work with.
Are you considering publishing? We offer a manuscript service for eBooks and print publishing.